Happy Halloween, normals! While you’re busy scrambling together a last-minute ironic Donald Trump costume, celebrities are out attending L.A’s famous people masquerade balls in fancy costumes they bought with their abundant dollars (or paid people to assemble with said dollars. Either way, they’re rich and have cool costumes.)
If you’re looking for costume inspiration or to be filled with envy, peruse The Huffington Post’s list of celebrities killing it with their 2015 Halloween costumes.
We’ll update the list as more celebs awake from their fun drunken nights to post pics on Instagram.
1. Nicki Minaj – Fairy Princess
A photo posted by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on Oct 31, 2015 at 12:47am PDT
2. Jessica Alba – Romy from “Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion”
#romyandmichelle #halloween @kellysawyer n I invented post-its
A photo posted by Jessica Alba (@jessicaalba) on Oct 30, 2015 at 9:59pm PDT
3. John Stamos and Josh Peck – Devils
2 Devils, no waiting. @shuapeck
A photo posted by John Stamos (@johnstamos) on Oct 28, 2015 at 10:52am PDT
4. Justin Bieber – Jackie Moon from 2008 Will Ferrell film “Semi-Pro”
A photo posted by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Oct 30, 2015 at 4:19am PDT
5. Ariana Grande – Cow
yesterday a cow… today Jack….. tomorrow…???? we will see
A photo posted by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on Oct 30, 2015 at 11:50pm PDT
6. Miley Cyrus – Cinderella
Cindersmelly high as hell and her bra strap showin
A photo posted by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on Oct 30, 2015 at 7:23pm PDT
7. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum – Cats in the Hat
Jenna’s tiny hat. Makes me laugh every time.
A photo posted by Channing Tatum (@channingtatum) on Oct 31, 2015 at 1:58am PDT
8. KID BONUS: North West and Penelope Disick – Elsa and Anna from “Frozen”
Elsa & Anna in the house! #HalloweenVibes
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on Oct 29, 2015 at 11:12am PDT
Also on HuffPost:
– This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.