A war is raging inside the hearts of American consumers. The only way to quench it is by crashing the gates of retail stores and spending their coin on precious legendary items at a deep discount. Don’t worry, these feelings will all be purged from your system on November 23, Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving is when retailers across the country offer discounted prices on many items, including televisions, and Walmart is one of the big players during this event.
Walmart recently revealed its deals in a circular that outlines what you can expect this upcoming Black Friday, which includes some deep discounts on games. Many deals will be available online on Wednesday, November 21 starting at 10 PM ET / 7 PM PT, while the in-store shopping kicks off on Thursday, November 22 at 6 PM, locally. Make sure to check with your local Walmart as hours may vary.
If you’re in the market for a new television, Walmart has a few brand-name and off-brand products at discounted prices. Both TCL and RCA have 65″ 4K TVs available for roughly $400, but the RCA is not a smart TV. Luckily, you can make a quick upgrade by picking up the Google Mini and Chromecast bundle for $45. Additionally, this Walmart-exclusive bundle comes with a $15 credit to the streaming service Vudu, so you can rent a few movies or buy one as soon as everything is up and running.
Walmart has some deals on tablets as well. If you’re in the market for a new iPad, you can pick up a 6th Gen, 32GB one for $249. Also, a 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab will be on sale for $129. But if you’re short on cash and really want a tablet, there is the 16GB RCA Voyager III for $28.
Below you’ll find the list of some of Walmart’s best Black Friday deals in TV and tech. You can click the links for more information about most of the products. However, remember that it’s first come, first served for these items, which are limited. So if you’re planning on getting these deals, you may as well storm the gates with everyone else.
Walmart Black Friday Deals
- Hisense 40″ Class 1080p TV — $99
- TCL 65″ Class 4K Roku Smart TV — $398
- RCA 65″ Class 4K Ultra HD LED TV — $399
- Samsung 32″ Class Smart TV — $178
- Samsung 55″ Class 4K Smart TV — $398
- Sharp 50″ Class 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV — $249
- Sharp 55″ Class 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV — $300
- VIZIO 60″ Class 4K Smart TV — $498
- LG 37″ 2.1 300W Sound Bar — $99
- LG Smart Blu-ray Player — $49
- ONN 37″ 2.0 30W Soundbar — $29
- ONN Full Motion TV Mount — $27
- Samsung 38″ 4.1 200W Soundbar — $169
- Roku Ultra with JBL Headphones — $48
- Roku SE — $20
- BeatsX Wireless Earphones — $75
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones — $99
- Fitbit Versa — $149
- Pac-Man or Galaga Retro Arcade Machine — $249
- Apple iPad (6th generation) 32GB — $249
- RCA Voyager III Tablet 16 GB — $28
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6″ 16GB– $129